In Residence at The Beverly Hills Hotel
Temporary and Extended Stays
Since 1912, The Beverly Hills Hotel and Bungalows has welcomed thousands of guests who have chosen the hotel to live as their home away from home. From actors to executives, to royalty and government officials, our long term guests and families enjoy living with all of the comforts of home but with the added convenience of having 600 five-star staff members available to fulfill every need. No other corporate or temporary option can boast this level of luxurious comfort, service and convenience.
The Beverly Hills Hotel is located within 12 acres of lush gardens just off Sunset Boulevard and Rodeo Drive. The hotel has 208 guestrooms, suites and bungalows with a number of configuration options to create your customized residence. The most private and exclusive area of the hotel features 21 bungalows, each designed to look and feel like individual homes, with separate entrances, living rooms, dining rooms, wood-burning fireplaces, one-of-a-kind furnishings and luxury materials such as granite, marble and hardwood floors.
Each new bungalow will include extensive outdoor living spaces complete with lounge and dining areas and your very own private waterfall edge plunge pool to soak and enjoy our glorious Southern California weather. The master suite bath even features a spectacular rain and steam shower with direct access to a private outdoor garden shower.
While “in residence” guests enjoy a host of amenities including:
- Highly competitive nightly rates, free of taxes*
- Complimentary in-room internet access
- Discounted in-room telephone charges
- 10% Discount on nightly valet parking charges
- Guaranteed reservations in Polo Lounge
- 10% Discount on guestrooms for visiting friends / family, based upon availability
- 10% Discount on cabana rental, based upon availability
- Stocked refrigerator upon arrival (valued up to $300)
- Complimentary use of Boardroom, based upon availability
- 15% Discount in gift shop
- $200 Spa Credit for every 30 days in residence
*to qualify for tax free status, guest must be in residence for 30+ days. If the guest leaves prior to 30 days, occupancy tax will be charged.
To speak with an extended stay specialist, please call our Sales department at 310-281-2977.