Executive Meeting Package
- Freshly squeezed orange and grapefruit juice
- Selection of breakfast pastries & breads with fruit preserves and honey
- Sliced fruits and berries with vanilla-infused greek yogurt
- Soft scramble eggs with chives and chicken apple sausage or breakfast burrito with salsa fresco
- Coffees and tea
- Strawberry & banana smoothie or mini parfait
- Sliced fresh fruit
- Coffee and beverage refresh
- Seasonal local farm vegetable pureed soup:
- Roasted tomato, butternut squash or wild mushroom
- Greek Salad: Baby lettuces, garbaznzo beans, marinated tomato and cucumbers, shaved red onions &
- Pasta Salad: Fusili pasta, salami, olives, roasted peppers, pepperoncini, herbs, feta cheese or German
- Potato Salad: Red potatoes, bacon, dijon, and wholte grain mustard, sherry vinaigrette
- Create your own sandwiches: assortment of breads and rolls, sliced meats, cheese & condiments
- Coffees, tea and soft drinks/mineral water
- Sliced fruit
- Mini cupcakes and savory mixed nuts
$115.00 per person
Events of 20-40 Guests
Prices include Beverly Hills Hotel blend regular & decaffeinated coffee, select teas & herbal infusions
For more information about this package, or if you’d like us to customize one for you please contact our Catering department at (310) 281-2916 or via e-mail
THE RODEO BALLROOM
Featuring sparkling crystal chandeliers and French doors looking out onto a Spanish-tiled terrace, the Rodeo Ballroom is one of our more traditional ballrooms, which is characterized by a built-in stage and a built-in dance floor with baby grand pianos available. Adjacent to this beautiful space is a private foyer with a built-in bar.
THE SUNSET BALLROOM
The Sunset Ballroom features French doors opening onto a panoramic view of the city and nearby Sunset Boulevard.
THE CRYSTAL BALLROOM
With its Art Deco styling, The Crystal Ballroom was the first ballroom at The Beverly Hills Hotel. It has graciously maintained its art deco style, capturing the expansive history and grace of this magnificent property. With its private foyer, built-in stage and dance floor, and French doors looking out onto the Crystal Garden, the room has baby grand pianos available. Crowned by spectacular chandeliers, the Crystal Ballroom is only one of our uniquely appointed function rooms. The Crystal, our largest ballroom, opens to floral gardens that include a white wedding gazebo.
POLO PRIVATE DINING ROOM
Featuring a patio ideal for private gatherings and special occasions, this intimate space offers both exquisite food and distinguished, discreet service, ensuring your event is a memorable one.
The perfect setting for exclusive board meetings, our executive boardroom features state-of-the-art audiovisual capabilities. Our ballrooms can also be configured to meet specific corporate requirements.